Customer Care Specialist
We are searching for a friendly and highly analytical customer care specialist to join Dear Heart Signs. In this role, you will respond to inquiries, process invoices, and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services, and obtain customer feedback. You will navigate our paid clients through the client journey by sending them updates and answering any questions they may have. You will also be responsible for answering questions and engaging with potential clients on our social media platforms.
A top-notch Customer Care Specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries/questions via email, live chat, phone, and social media channels.
- Able to report patterns, Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Maintaining a kind, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with the team so that products and services can be improved.
- Familiarizing yourself with Dear Heart Signs products, offers, and vision.
- Familiarizing yourself with the DHS client process, systems, and software tools.
- Attending workshops and meetings as required.
- Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
- Keeping track of leads, following up, and supporting clients through the buying process.
- Remain Up to date on current trends for both the creative and special events industry.
- Able to identify gaps & communicate needs for optimization.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Available to work during 9-5 business hours.
- Independent, self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Has a working desktop/laptop with reliable internet (for remote applicants).
- Tech-savvy, and experienced in communicating through social media platforms.
- Innovative and willing to take the initiative to find creative ways to increase sales.
- Able to understand and empathize with the needs of our clients and come up with creative ways to further serve them.
- Able to serve as an extension of the brand when engaging with potential clients and customers.
- Must care deeply about the success of DHS and go above and beyond to help grow the brand.
- Passionate about growing in both the event industry and creative business industry.
- Practical experience using Google Workspace (Gmail), Social Media platforms, Facebook Business Manager, Shopify, and Etsy (preferred, but not required).
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure and represent our brand values.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Typing speed 60+ wpm preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable with meeting leads/sales goals.
- Sales background is preferred.
Platforms We Use:
- Google Workspace (Gmail)
- Slack (for communication)
- Facebook Business Manager
- Social Media Platforms.
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in your subject line.
- Include a cover letter to introduce yourself and why you are perfect for this position.
- Attach a resume that shows your work experience in this field.
- Share your relevant social media handles.
Job Details - Part-time position
Rate: Negotiable, plus sales commission.
Preferably based in Santa Ana, CA, but open to fully remote (United States).
ABOUT OUR COMPANY - WHO WE ARE
Dear Heart Signs is a boutique signage studio specializing in personalized goods for all special occasions. We have been serving clients since 2015 as a husband and wife team.
We are excited to expand our team and bring on people who are passionate about serving with excellence, creativity, and kindness. Ideally we’d love to add team members who have a desire to grow and learn more about the event/celebration industry.
We help our customers create uplifting environments and heartfelt moments one custom sign at a time.
WHAT SETS US APART
We believe that our customers should experience a warm, personal touch when they're interacting with our brand. We go above and beyond to personally guide our customers through the process of designing a sign, ordering it, and getting it shipped. We want to make them feel supported and excited about their new signs. Our goal is to enable our customers to create warm and happy memories with their loved ones.
As a customer care specialist for our brand, your goal will be to create a memorable first impression and serve as the connection point to our products and services.
We emphasize creating quality pieces of work that are classic and long-lasting. Using fine materials and hand crafting our work allows us to offer products that will last and look great. It's our goal to have our customers be blown away when they open their package and hang their sign for the first time. Beyond just the quality of our signs, we strive for quality in all corners of our business—from customer support to the design process to shipping.
We aim to be forward-thinking and outside of-the-box with everything that we do. It's our goal to steer clear of what everybody else is doing when it comes to creating custom signs that delight. We listen intently to what our customers are looking for in terms of design and aim to constantly bring fresh ideas to the table and evolve. Our aim is to strike a balance between trends and timelessness so that our designs feel fresh but stand the test of time.